NGV COUNTRY PROFILES
NGV Country profiles provide, in a Powerpoint format, a template of information that represents in-depth analyses and NGV profiles on a country-by-country basis, but also focus on the specific technology markets of interest to each client (i.e. CNG cylinders, light duty vehicles, heavy duty, retrofit vs. OEM, etc.). These profiles include but are not limited to:
• The overall energy profile (attempting to focus also on gas delivery networks);
• The NGV situation regarding vehicles and fuelling stations;
• A Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges (SWOC) analysis of the overall situation in-country related to NGV commercial development;
• Government support, including the historic profile and latest on legislation, regulations, incentives, mandates, etc., to the best extent possible;
• OEM involvement, with the latest information on vehicle availability;
• Fuelling infrastructure development & status
• Gas industry support, in terms of their programs and development of the fuelling industry, strategies, advertising, etc.;
• Fuel economics relative to petrol/diesel;
• Conclusions about the country market;
• Specific recommendations on a client-by-client basis, as may be requested.
The information is gathered from known NGV resources, publically available sources on energy, various presentations made at different worldwide conferences and other forums, that are not easily collectable as a whole. Most significantly personal interviews with Clean Fuels Consulting contacts in each country provide valuable insights on a quantitative but also qualitative basis that add particular depth to understanding the situations in each country market. These personal contacts are from nationals as well as various NGV stakeholders with specific commercial experience operating in each country. Taken together, these country profiles provide a unique window into individual markets that may be attractive to different commercial interests in NGVs or other clean fuel vehicles. Every specific commercial client receives updated information but, as importantly, data on their particular commercial market or technology that may not be available easily from other sources of information.